Wednesday, October 8, 2008

some down time


My mom is here! YAY!! She got here late last night and today was post-travel recovery day. It's nice to have her here while my husband is out of town. Alison loves her Grandma Suzie and was on top of the world today having BOTH grandmas at dinner.

I'm working towards my Etsy shop opening (how many things do you really need to have to have a grand opening?), a giveaway, organizing my ever-growing fabric stash, a comforter cover, a crocheted scarf and the table above is about to have a makeover (it involves paint, Heather Bailey fabric and iron-on vinyl). It will be shock and awe, I tell ya.

I plan on posting more pictures of some projects we are going to be working on. My mom has a beautiful quilt that I need to photograph, and I have some other pics of things I am working on and a few things I've actually finished. But alas, as I am now "entertaining" I can't sit at the computer and blog all day, I actually made dinner and another pie tonight (Pear Apple Pie, to be exact). But don't worry, I'll be in touch.

P.S. remind me to tell you the discovery I made re: potential energy and fabric

P.P.S. what are you working on right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment