Tuesday, May 31, 2011

pinterest is dangerous.

Have you heard about Pinterest yet?  It's amazing.  A visual feast of all your favorite things.  It's like a room full of corkboards for you to pin all of your favorite pictures on.  It's addicting!

look at all the fun things I've found!
source: sugarlaws.com
The ottoman above and this glorious table and chairs can be found on my furniture love board.  When you look at someone's pins, it shows the orginial source. so cool!
source: hometowngirl.typepad.com
I have a board devoted to dish love too.
source: northerncottage.blogspot.om


source: bhg.com
yep, definitely a theme.  And that last room!! I can hardly breathe looking at it! (appropriately in room love).  Good grief!  I would never leave.

If your interested in what I'm obsessing over lately, just click on the Pinterest tab at the top of the page and it will take you to my boards.  But only if you can handle an assault of turquoise on your eyes.   :)

To be clear, I didn't take any of these pictures.  The original sources can be found by clicking through on the links to my pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment