Wednesday, July 28, 2010

getting there, but not completely

Guess what?  I think I may be getting back to normal.  Do you need some evidence?

1.  I've ordered some fabric and have a plan.
How about this lovely stack I got in the mail the other day?


Yes, some LOVE-ly Amy Butler, and NICE-y Jane by Heather Bailey.  I'm working on bedding for Magpie and another dress for Miss Alison.  I'm using that same Simplicity pattern that I made the other dress out of.  But using several different prints.  I'm excited to show it to you!

2.  I actually finished the LOVE quilt!  YAY!! It's so cute, but I'm going to wait to show it to you.  I have a surprise!

3. I went kayaking last night with a bunch of ladies from church.  It was awesome.  North Carolina beaches rock!  I didn't actually get a picture of the water though, didn't want to risk dropping the camera in the water!

4.  I'm writing a post that isn't for sew & tell.  PLUS, I'm actually visitng AND commenting on blogs!  It's still hard sometimes when I'm on the computer and nursing or holding the baby.  It's hard to type one-handed, but I'm getting pretty good at it!

Now if I could just get my house put together so it looks like some organized grown up people live here.  Oh wait. . . did I say organized? . . .

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment