Tuesday, February 24, 2009

attitude adjustment

We have a new JoAnn's in town. I wasn't that excited. I mean the two that are near me (both 15 miles away - and virtually the only fabric store choices around) were dark, and cramped and dirty - with not a great selection. So I was lured to the new store by a 50% off coupon. I figured at the very least I could buy some ribbon.


Well my attitude took a 180 degree turn as soon as I walked into a big, clean, well-lit store with smiling workers! WOAH!! Looks like they all had attitude adjustments too. Now, it's not like they have Amy Butler, but I did find this cute quilter's flannel that was a perfect match for some pink minky with which I've been wanting to make a receiving blanket. And I have to admit, they had a lot of other cute stuff too (some of which I bought - see above pic).



I couldn't leave the boys out!


I just listed these in my etsy shop over there on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment