Tuesday, June 12, 2012

purse palooza 2012

Hi Friends! I just wanted to give you a heads up that my pattern review of V. and Co.'s The Favorite Bag is up over on Sara's blog.

The Favorite Bag and Picture Perfect Dress

The fun thing about this bag is that is was part of some sewing that I did for Vanessa while she was getting her book, Make It Sew Modern, ready. It's been a while since I did it, and I felt kind of funny blogging about it because all I did was take her fabric and her pattern and sew it up for her! But it was cool that when she revealed the cover of the book I had to do a double-take!
Make It Sew Modern
What?!?
Seriously floored me.

She also asked me to sew up the Picture-Perfect Dress.  This one I love so much.
Picture-Perfect Dress
And it looks great in the book.
Picture Perfect Dress

I've tried for a picture on sisterlouwho, but she wasn't cooperating much.

This is a really fun book with so many great projects from bags, to scarves, to flowers, wreaths and other decorative projects! I feel really lucky to have been able to work on such a great project with a dear friend.  Thanks V.!

No comments:

Post a Comment