Tuesday, September 27, 2011

instagram much?

I'm kind of in love with instagram.  I like it better than Facebook.  Liking things better than FB isn't that hard these days though, is it? 

I wish I had a better camera on my iPod Touch, but it's fun taking pictures while I'm out and about, kind of like notes in a notebook.

One of my favorite spots in the fabric store!
Paint card samples are fun too.
And sometimes when I can't grab my other camera I can take a quick picture to send to my friends.

I forgot what a real grocery store looks like.
Date night last weekend consisted of a visit to the bookstore.  I love the smell of Barnes and Noble.  I worked there as a second job during one of the years I was teaching school.  I loved it!

And look at the crafty books I spotted, that now I think I have to have.
Look at that bag on the cover. Need I say more?

So cute.
If I'm going to keep making clothes I should probably read something like this.
Are you on instagram? What's your user name? Mine is amylouwhosews. Happy Instagram-ing! I'll be looking for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment