Sunday, February 27, 2011

pincushion kit winner!

Sorry I'm so lame and forgot to do this earlier in the week!

I really enjoyed reading your comments and hearing about those of you who have made bloggy friends! They are super awesome, that's for sure!

And the lucky winner of the pincushion kit is

Yay Kate!

only one problem - you are a no-reply blogger so I don't have anyway to contact you! Please contact me so I can get your shipping info and color preference! Penny is going to put this together just for you!

Speaking of no-reply bloggers - some of you mentioned you don't have two way communication with the blogs you read/follow. You see, I have (as do most bloggers, I think) all of my comments emailed to me. When I hit reply on the email, if you have an email attached to your profile I can email you right back! If you don't, your email address says no-reply. The best part is you don't have to have a blog to do this. Just a profile!

If you go read THIS POST at Pleasant Home (THANKS JODI!!) you can change your settings so that you have an email attached to your account! It's so easy and makes it really fun to be able to continue a conversation started in the comments section.

Okay! I've got lots of bee blocks to share this week! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment