Saturday, February 12, 2011

need some eye candy?

Hi there!  I know it's been a little while.  So much to talk about!   I'll start first with this.

Fresh Poppy Design

I'm so honored to have been chosen a judge for Quiltstory's Block Party!  I just finished picking my favorites - it was so hard to choose!  There were some amazing blocks.  You should take a look!  It would be a great way to spend your Sunday afternoon.  Go here.

Winners will be announce on their blog on Monday.  I can't wait to see who wins!  The suspense is killing me!

I've been sewing some quilt blocks of my own.  Well actually, they are me playing catch-up for my 2010 A Notion or Two Bee.  I'll have pictures to show soon.  And lots more to talk about.

And maybe a quilt for sew and tell?  How about the last Friday in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment