Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year's News - it is that time of year, right?

Well hello there friends! Remember me?  I used to blog more regularly around here.  Like 2 years ago! And I used to sew quite a bit. And generally do a lot more things that have gone to the wayside with the demands of family, military, and school life!  I actually have been doing some things, just not sitting down to blog about them.  Mostly I annoy everyone over on instagram (@amylouwhosews) with the minutia of my daily life.

But you know what? I miss blogging! I miss connecting on blogs. I miss being motivated by readers comments!  I'm not even sure if people really comment that much on blogs anymore. Do they? I know I haven't.  The quick ease of a comment on a photo on IG has spoiled me rotten! Typing on my phone or iPad is just too much! (Oh brother - #firstworldproblems) (and see that hashtag?! Totally evidence of my IG addiction.)

Anyway, we did move. I love my new house! I wish I could just get it organized! And then keep it that way! And clean!  My life since Thanksgiving was absolutely crazy!  We ended this fun spell last week with the wedding of my darling sister-in-law (whose bouquet was absolutely AMAZING!)

(Looks like flickr has changed a bit too in my absence)

I just want to tell you I have a list a mile long of things I'd like to show you.  Quilts I've finished, clothing I've made, and generally just start sharing here again.  I'd love it if you'd join me! and the conversation! Comments are motivation as lame as that sounds - but then at least I know I'm not just talking to myself!  

See you soon!  What are you working on this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment