Wednesday, October 10, 2012

#notgoingtosewingsummit

I was so lucky to attend sewing summit last year. What an awesome weekend to meet up with all of my blogging sewing friends and make new ones!

Last spring when quilt market was going on I got a little envious of all the market posts on Instagram. So a little tongue in cheek I started a little #notgoingtomarket party! Hehehe all in good fun.

Sooooooo, why not have a #notgoingtosewingsummit party this weekend!? (There's another tag started on twitter: #sortasummit)

If you aren't able to go either, join me for a virtual sewing fest! Pick a few projects to work on this weekend. We'll have our own virtual sewing room! The sewing room was the happening place during last year's event.
more sewing room
Share your photos on Instagram and twitter and tag them #notgoingtosewingsummit. I'll open up sew & tell on Thursday night for our opening night mixer! Edited to add: If you don't have instagram or twitter the link up will be up all weekend where you can share what you are doing!! Link up as often as you want!


I need some motivation to get back to some sewing! Who's in!? And of course I'll be checking in on all the real #sewingsummit posts too!

Maybe I'll finish up this little lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment