Monday, April 16, 2012

spring color fabric love

So we went out of town for spring break and the mail piled up! I had 3 packages waiting for me.  And after I took the pictures I realized I don't venture out much from my choice in bright happy spring-y colors.  And I'm totally okay with that! 

Some fabric for a new quilting bee I joined - I know I have too much already on my to-do list.  But I couldn't pass up an opportunity to quilt with some of my favorite people!  Love this Happy Mochi Fabric from Monica.
Then I got this little order I placed from Randi at Fresh Squeezed Fabrics.  The orange is a departure from my normal picks, but I like it.  The blue and green? Not surprising at all. (Riley Blake Chevron, Lizzy House Pearl Bracelets)
 
And then there's this.  Which I am dying over a bit!!
 
I've had that little link over there on my sidebar since I picked out the fabrics for the bundle and my month is finally here!  These fat quarter bundles are cut and shipping now!  Click here if you want your own!  I love the fabrics in person.  Even better than I hoped they would be!  I hope you like them too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment