Tuesday, January 3, 2012

busy bee

I've been cleaning and organizing like a mad woman. My husband took everyone to grandma's and left me here to clean and organize uninterrupted. I should clarify that he was only acting on my request, they would have stayed if I'd let them! He took 3 sickies with him too.

But here's a few things I've done in the meantime. (again pictures via my instagram. I may or may not be addicted.)

Relocated the art wall (to the bathroom),
 

and hung up my pot and pan rack a la Julia Child!

Took all of this crap out of ...
 

...here, in order to purge, organize and refill.
 

Hung up my shelf with the hooks for my quilts a la Rachel.

And possibly my favorite idea, a $7 jewelry tray for all of my hair accessories!

I have more to share later this week!  Have you got the new year organizing urge too?  What's your current project?

No comments:

Post a Comment