Friday, December 16, 2011

{amylouwho} december cheer and a sew & tell vacation

I've been busy painting, decorating, organizing and getting ready for Christmas.  I'm pretty sure you are all in the same boat, so we'll just take a Christmas break from sew & tell and resume in January.

December cheer around our house includes birthdays!  Mine is right after Christmas so I guess I'm sensitive to the plight of my DD #1 and her birthday 10 days before the big day.  We had a little party for her today which was fun, but I had the house torn apart from the above mentioned projects and had to pull it all together today!

I've been sewing stuff - I'm just too limited on time and energy to do some worthy posts!  I finished some window treatments to go with my newly painted rooms.  I sort of love it all! I should have known a little turquoise on the walls would motivate me and make me happy. :)

So here's a few pictures of what we've been doing.








 Happy Christmas, Birthdays, and New Year's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment