Monday, December 6, 2010

fresh squeezed fabrics WINNER!

winter birdie

I'm sorry it's taken so long to post the winner!  I ended up taking #2 into the doctor to have his ears checked and his pink eye diagnosed.  Putting eye drops in that kid's eye is torture for me, mostly because he thinks I'm putting hot pokers in there or something!  It's been a long day.  While we were there I had the doctor check out everyone else's eyes and ears to make sure we weren't going to need to go back in a few days.  We've been sick around here since a week or so before Thanksgiving. It's getting tiresome.  Just keeping it real, people.

But did you really want to know all of that?

You just want to know if you won the 35$ gift card from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics!  I get it...

We had 133 comments and 50 link-ups with a total of 183 total entries!!  I decided to add the 50 link-ups at the end to make it easier to count them all.  So if # 183 won, I know it would be the last of the link-ups. Make sense?

Thanks to Mr. Random.org:

and that turned out to be linky #2 which is Carla at Sew It Up!  Congratulations Carla!

Carla is a regular around here so I went and found the comment she left for the giveaway too:
 Carla said..

Love the skirts! Perfect for the cold weather. I totally agree with you on the serger, it's a life saver.

If I were to be so lucky to win, I would pick the Amy Butler Soul Blossoms. It' perfect!

Thanks Amy!
I think she's going to be a happy camper and I can't wait to see what she makes!

Were you wondering about that little bird up there?  It's from a tutorial on Spool that I have been wanting to try forever.  I needed a quick pick-me-up tonight and this was just the thing!  I have a plan to have a flock on my tree.

These were so quick - I think it took longer to stuff it than it did to sew it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment