Monday, November 10, 2008

mom vs. daughter challenge!

This picture has nothing to do with the post - but the leaves were being lit up the other afternoon. I tried to capture it. . . .



I was talking to my mom tonight about things we both procrastinate. I was bugging her about going to her water aerobics class and she said she would go tomorrow if I got on the treadmill. . . . TOUCHE. Nice play mom. Since I had my appendix out late summer, I haven't been as diligent in getting on and now I'm finding it's already NOVEMBER?! But challenging me to workout is like telling me I won't like that cheese if I eat it. Oh yeah!?! I'll show you!

So I told her that a better challenge would be for her to go to the pool and me to get my duvet cover done. I started it while she was here and have been stymied by not knowing exactly how I want to close it; buttons, zipper, velcro? (Any ideas certainly welcome.) But she made the point that the first challenge was about excercise. Good point. We are still on for the working out tomorrow.

The sewing challenge:
I challenged her to finish her New York Beauty quilt,


and I'll get my duvet cover done,


We have until Saturday midnight.

What are you procrastinating? Let's get it done this week and post all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment