Thursday, April 26, 2007

4 Things About Me

My friend Kim posted this on her blog - I was one of the people she tagged, but it's taken me forever to post. Anyway, here it is!

4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fabric Store employee
2. Elementary School teacher
3. Computer Lab TA
4. Yoga Teacher

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Legally Blonde
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Glory
4. Pride and Predjudice (BBC/A&E version)

4 places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Draper, UT
4.Annandale, Mclean and Stafford, VA

4 television shows I watch:
1.Gilmore Girls
2.Ellen
3. LOST
4.The Office

4 places I have gone on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2.France
3.CA, OR, and WA coasts (same trip - long road trip)
4.Italy

4 websites I visit almost daily:
1. Blogs
2.Yahoo
3.eBay (my new addiction)
4.America's Test Kitchen

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese
2.Strawberry Spinach salad
3.Pasta with creamy sauces
4.good crusty bread (to eat with the cheese!)

4 places I would rather be right now:
1.The beach
2. Visiting family
3. Sleeping
4. On a date with my husband

4 people who I tag:
1.Kendi
2.Julie J.
3.Heather R.
4. Jen A.

No comments:

Post a Comment